Well, yesterday we did the gym 101 what not to do, so I figured today, let's do one about what not to do when you're on the golf course!
1. If you aren't a player that breaks 86 consistently, don't pull out the range finder inside of 100...
2. Never do more than 2 practice swings
3. We all know you didn't shoot 78 that one day you played alone, we've played every week for a year, and you've never broke 90!
4. Don't mark the 18 inch putt, you're not putting for the Masters.
5. Last but not least..... NEVER, EVER, EVER, EEEVVVEEEERRRRRR USE IRON COVERS!